Thank you for your interest in contributing to the Kitchen Gadgets Wars website, a site designed for the modern kitchen.
Join me, Chef Robert Snell and my colleague, Vera Miller, as we share some of our favorite recipes and most useful tools with you.
Kitchen Gadgets Wars welcomes the submission of articles written by guest authors who have an expertise or skill in any of the topic covered on our blog.
If you have an article you would like to submit to us, drop us an e-mail at contact [at] kitchengadgetswars [dot] com with a few words about you, the subject you would like to write about and some examples of your work or your blog, if you have one. Guest post topic suggestions can be provided if needed.
All contributors are encouraged to submit their own article ideas based on what they are most interested in, passionate about and feel confident writing about.
Although we don’t have any major requirements for the submissions, please keep in mind that:
- The content should be 100% original.
- You are allowed to link to relevant resources.
- We reserve the right to edit the content if necessary.
Become a Featured Contributor
If you wish to become a regular contributor on Kitchen Gadgets Wars, you will be asked to submit at least one article every three months in order to remain an active member of the team. Some of the benefits of becoming a contributing writer include:
- All contributors will be able to include a photo and brief byline at the end of each of their posts with a link to their website and/or blog to help increase visits to their sites.
- We will set up and author page for you on Kitchen Gadgets Wars with a listing of your articles and your bio.
- Contributors are free to include links to their blog or products as long as they are relevant to the post.
Search Terms – Help you find us
- “guest post opportunities”
- “this is a guest post by”
- “contributing writer”
- “want to write for”
- “submit blog post”
- “contribute to our site”
- “become an author”
- “become a contributor”
- “submit guest post”